The post Tripadvisor unveils new app as summer travel rebounds appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
Tripadvisor has unveiled a newly refreshed mobile app for iOS and Android users, just in time for the summer travel rebound happening across the globe. The new app aims to make us all travel better.
Whether you’re planning ahead or on the go, get the most out of your next trip with guidance from millions of travellers like you — be it a nearby weekend getaway or an international adventure. Travellers can download the new Tripadvisor app via the App Store or Google Play.
“We took this past year to refresh our native app to better surface timely and relevant guidance and tips from travellers who have been there before. Providing more personalised inspiration for consumers, whether they’re already at their destination looking for a hidden gem nearby or planning ahead, is exactly how we’re helping everyone become better travellers,” said Lindsay Nelson, chief experience and brand officer, Tripadvisor, Inc.
Some of the key app features:
- Get travel guides and tips: Access millions of recent traveller reviews; search and discover traveller-recommended places nearby and view them on a map, and read new Travel Guides for unique ways to experience a destination with expert tips.
- Book all your travel plans in one place: From over 400,000 experiences and 2.3 million accommodations worldwide with free cancellations in case your plans change.
- Use the Trips planning tool to save and organise traveller-recommended places; then see your saves on a map, as well as share and collaborate with your travel companions.
- Travel confidently with the latest COVID-19 health and safety information for hotels, restaurants, tours, and attractions.
- Guide other travellers: Submit travel and dining reviews and photos of places you’ve visited. Post your own travel questions in the Tripadvisor forums and share your knowledge with others.
The post Tripadvisor unveils new app as summer travel rebounds appeared first on Travel Daily.